MAM Podcast S01 E02: What goes into creating an amazing client experience?
- Our second episode!
- Listen to our first episode here: https://rss.com/podcasts/movementasmedicine/
Today’s Discussion Point: “What goes into creating an amazing client experience?”
- The Over-delivery checklist
- How to Win Friends and Influence People
- Never Lose a Customer Again
- Raving Fans
- Taking people’s “temperature”
- It’s everyone’s job
- Connection, Instruction, Modification!
- Brendon’s Article – I’m a personal trainer and here’s why I’m not afraid of Peloton, Mirror, Tonal, NordicTrack, or the Nike Training Club/Future Apps replacing me.
- “To Sell is Human” Tell me About that Book Podcast w/ Anthony Renna
- CNP – Certified Nice Person Article
Book Club recommendations:
- Kevin: Spring Chicken: Stay Young Forever (or Die Trying)
- Brendon: Go Wild: Eat Fat, Run Free, Be Social, and Follow Evolution’s Other Rules for Total Health and Well-being & Spark: The Revolutionary New Science of Exercise and the Brain by John Ratay
What’s coming up?
- CFSC Level 1 Certification | February 20th, 2022 – Niles, IL
- CFSC Level 1 Certification | February 27th, 2022 – Los Altos, CA
- MBSC winter seminar
- Kevin is speaking at The Raise the Bar Conference in Orlando
- CFSC Happy Hour with Megan Pomarensky