Quick, Simple, Strength Focused Workout
Quick, Simple, Strength Focused workout before flying out tonight. Tried to work on some weak spots including my farmers tan.
– Foam Roll
– 90/90 Stretch + Seated Rotations
– Downward/Upward Dog
– Loaded Beast to Spiderman
– Tactical Frog
– Wide Split T-Spine Rotation
– Alternating BW TGU to Hip Lift
– Bear Crawl
– Lateral Crawl
– 2 Rounds: KB Swing x 10 + Squat x 10 + Push Up x 15
1). Goblet Single Leg Squat: 5 x 5 (16-24kg)
2). TGU: 5 x 1 (40-52kg)
3). Trapbar Carry: 5 x 50 yards (245-295 lbs)
Strength is a skill. Focus on quality repetitions. Slow down and rest as needed to avoid struggle reps. Patience is key. Focus on quality efforts everyday and you’ll be rewarded over the long haul.