No matter your fitness goals or level of experience, we can design a structured program tailored to your wants and needs. We will provide you with the expert advice you need to take your training to the next level, without the high costs of a personal trainer. For exercise instruction & critiquing, we use many forms of media; email, video, picture, excel, and Skype.
How does it work?
- You will first receive a comprehensive questionnaire. In this document, we want to know about your goals, current training & nutrition, diet, injuries… We ask that you are 100% transparent. We are here to help, not to judge.
- Based off of your answers we will develop a customized training program just for you. This is YOUR program, tailored for YOUR goals.
- After completion, we will review your program together (in person, on a phone call, Skype, Facetime) and make any necessary changes.
- Then, GET AFTER IT! We will be there to guide you every step of the way, but it’s up to you to put in the sweat equity.
- $300 a month. Flat Fee. No sign up fees. %100 satisfaction guarantee. Cancel anytime. No questions asked.
- Please email me directly at Brendon@movement-as-medicine to get your questionnaire today. We look forward to hearing from you!
See what some of our online training clients are saying…..
“I was recommended these guys by one of my coaches but was skeptical of online training at first. Best decision ever, I am the strongest, healthiest and most agile I have ever been! They are the best!”
Bobby A. – USA South All-Star Rugby 7s Team
“After visiting MBSC for a mentorship, and listening to Brendon lecture, I knew I had to hire him for my own training, so I could learn further about his methods. My training program has been very effective and I am seeing changes and improvements in my body that I previously struggled with. Brendon’s fresh perspective, extensive knowledge and ongoing support has been excellent. I look forward to future programming and improvements!”
Shara Vigeant – SVPT Fitness & Athletics www.svptfitness.com
“As a blind athlete, it’s important to me that personal trainers are focused on my abilities and descriptive in our work together. Kevin Carr has trained me online for the past two years. Kevin’s abilities to go through exercises, help me attain nutritional goals, keep in touch daily, and get results are just some of the reasons I highly recommend his online personal training. Since our first Skype meeting to go through workout goals, Kevin has viewed my blindness as a challenge. We’ve figured out all kinds of creative ways to make everything work – from the slideboard to the sled. I’ve always felt that most personal trainers can show you a new exercise, but only the great ones can actually explain the details of a new movement and program. Kevin Carr is a great personal trainer. My second sports hernia injury led me to Kevin two years ago. His approach to online training has taken me from being frustrated with my sports hernia and barely able to work out to the strongest I have ever been before. While doctors counted me out, Kevin believed I could make it back through carefully planning my warm-ups, strength training, and cardio sessions. Together, in the summer of 2013, we achieve my goal of returning to the amateur bodybuilding stage. I took home three awards. Additionally, he has been extremely helpful as we put together my documentary focused on getting kids with disabilities involved with athletics. Whether you are looking to take your workouts to the next level or get into strength and conditioning for the first time, I know you’ll greatly benefit from online personal training with Kevin!”
– Pat Leahy is a federal government employee in Washington, DC, award-winning amateur bodybuilder, and aspiring documentarian.
See part of Pat’s documentary here!
MBSC Named #1 Gym in America by The Active Times
Men’s Health Names MBSC # 1 Gym in American
Boston A-list Names MBSC Personal Trainers the Best in Boston