MAM Podcast S01E09 What should I charge?
- Mike Perry Colon Cancer Fundraising
- Be the Match
- The Boilermaker Story
- “You’re paying for the years, not for the minutes”
- Your price is dictated by…
- Your Demand
- Quality and Value Of Services
- Your Costs/Expenses
- The customer is effectively renting out your equipment, tools, space
- It’s easier to charge less or a discount, than it is to go up on people
- At some point to make more money without working more hours you will need to combine clients or hire people to service the sessions for you
- Make enough money to live your lifestyle to then be able to do pro-bono work and help those who might not have access
- What’s your perfect month cost? How much do you need to work per week, how many sessions do you need to do per month to live your best life?
- Use your non-client hours to improve your value and expertise by pursuing more education and talking to other coaches
- Every 7 years what you value, what you want, how you live your life will change.
- For the first 7 years of your career say “YES” to every opportunity. The next 7+ years learn to say “NO”
Book Club recommendation:
- Kevin: The Hungry Brain: Outsmarting the Instincts That Make Us Overeat by Dr. Stephan Guyenet, Aaron Abano
- Brendon: The Power of Full Engagement: Managing Energy, Not Time, Is the Key to Performance and Personal Renewal by Jim Loehr, Tony Schwartz
Where you can find us next:
- Upcoming CFSC events